Please note that this is a temporary maternity leave contract for the Marketing Manager position.
The Marketing Manager role exists to provide marketing expertise and execution across all relevant aspects of the Living Edge business.
It is the Marketing Manager’s responsibility to ensure the consistent promotion and brand representation of Living Edge across a number of platforms. This involves devising and implementing communications and marketing strategies to drive increased brand awareness and sales.
The role is largely autonomous, with the Marketing Manager taking direction from the Company Director and being solely responsible for the successful execution of all marketing initiatives. The Marketing Manager works with a graphic designer 3 days per week, in-house.
The Marketing Manager also works closely with the National Retail Manager (for retail business) and the Regional Managers (for the commercial business).
- Working with Living Edge’s PR agency to coordinate press releases and campaigns around arrival of new product in-store and new brands;
- Liaising with suppliers on latest release, news etc.;
- Responding to press call outs (themed editorial, composing suggestions for stories);
- Responding to image & caption requests;
- Arranging product loans for stylists;
- Managing the PR/media database to keep it up to date.
Social Media And Community Management
- Production and planning of content for branded social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest);
- Daily moderation of Living Edge's social media channels, responding and engaging with customer enquiries in a timely manner;
- Management of the social media content calendar and writing pre-scheduling content using the Buffer app.
Advertising Planning and Bookings
- Work in partnership with Living Edge’s creative agency to devise and execute creative tactical campaigns for both metropolitan and national publications;
- Work with Living Edge’s media agency on tactical campaigns, branding campaigns – residential and commercial – according to budget;
- Managing booking deadlines with in-house graphic designer;
- Working with media agency on creation and implementation of digital advertising campaigns (Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and display) to drive traffic and conversions in our online store and in-store;
- Manage print campaigns, including Living Edge In Print and brand campaigns.
Website Content Production And Management
- Management and production of content on the Living Edge website, managing the blog's editorial calendar, writing of blog stories;
- Uploading new products, brands, documentation, designers, architects’ resources;
- Writing and uploading of case studies;
- Copywriting of new website content according to SEO recommendation;
- Management of additions to the online store.
- Management of the email marketing schedule;
- Direction and coordination of e-newsletter campaign photoshoots in partnership with the in-house graphic designer;
- Writing and creation of weekly retail and monthly commercial newsletters in partnership with the in-house graphic designer;
- Creation and send of regular ‘Abandoned cart’ emails;
- Management of EDM Reporting.
- Regular meetings with the National Retail Manager to devise and develop campaigns and promotions;
- Management and execution of activities in retail/residential promo calendar according to budget and timelines;
- Management of all collateral production for in store promotions (inc. advertising, window graphics, PR, EDMs, website updates);
- Event coordination.
- Development and creation of monthly EDMS in partnership with the in-house graphic designer;
- Coordination of photographic shoots of completed projects for promotion and/or upload to the website;
- Management of lead generation campaigns.
- Product launches
- Industry events
- Client events
- Media events
- Creation of PR report for monthly management meetings;
- Work with media agency to provide analysis of Google Analytics reports to inform current and future marketing initiatives;
- Update of monthly management report;
- Manage weekly WIP in coordination with managing director.
- Project management of digital briefs and coordination of external agencies to implement improvements to SEO and conversion optimisation initiatives as recommended by external consultants;
- Project managing improvement of desktop site and build of mobile-optimised site with digital agency according to recommendations;
- Implementation of SEO recommendations from media agency to ensure they are implemented to the best of our ability while ensuring the site remains on brand. May include contracting content creation out to copywriter/freelance writer, workshopping SEO and CRO optimised solutions with media agency;
- Future projects - LTD and Lighting
- Management of the Living Edge Exit Store, including:
- Manage photoshoots of Exit products;
- Prepare assets for upload to Exit Store;
- Manage back end of online Exit Store.
- Work with digital agency on site modifications.
Along with the above responsibilities it is understood that the Marketing Manager will:
- Affect all undertakings with conduct that reinforces the promotion of Living Edge;
- Keep up to date with all products and services offered by Living Edge, and the roles of key personnel;
- Adhere to any reasonable business directives given by the team at Living Edge;
- and uphold the company policies and procedures.