Wood Oil is suitable for use on the following Extremis products: Gargantua, Pantagruel, Abachus, Anker, Extempore, Romeo & Juliet, Hopper, Pontsun.
1 litre of Wood Oil is sufficient for oiling a 30 m2 area of wood.
Directions for use:
- Remove all residue from previous treatments. Clean the surface using Extremis Wood Cleaner according to the instructions.
- Lightly sand the wood using an 120-grit sandpaper in order to smooth the surface after thorough cleansing. Do not sand if wood is new.
- Stir the oil before use. Apply a coat using a flat brush.
- Leave the product to work in for 10 minutes. Even out the surface again using the same brush (without adding more product)
- After 5 minutes, wipe the surface with a cloth in order to remove all traces of oil.
- Allow to dry for 24 to 36 hours.
Product ID: 4005015
Our operations are carbon neutral. The local and international freight we organise to deliver this product to you will be offset through the purchase of Verified Carbon Standard carbon credits.