During these uncertain times, we have adapted the way we work to ensure we are doing everything we can for the wellbeing of our employees and the general public in all states. We are taking all necessary steps to follow the advice and protocols required to ensure the utmost health and safety practices are followed.
Our Sydney Showroom will re-open at 9am on Monday October 11th 2021 in line with current public health and safety regulations.
Sydney, Perth and Brisbane showrooms
Our Sydney, Perth and Brisbane showrooms, at this time, are open in line with current public health and safety regulations and operating while taking precautionary measures.
To ensure our showrooms remain a safe and healthy environment to visit, the following measures have been taken;
- QR check in and increased cleaning and sanitisation of showrooms,
- personal sanitising stations installed,
- air quality-controlled treatments performed, and
- visitors are offered a fresh surgical mask upon arrival.
In line with current public health and safety regulations our Melbourne showroom will re-open 10am, Saturday October 30th 2021. We look forward to welcoming you back to Living Edge Richmond.
Connect with us
Our teams in each state are available through:
- live chat - available on our website,
- by virtual appointment (FaceTime, Zoom, Microsoft Teams)
- email and of course phone, so please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Living Edge is committed to the health and safety of our client’s, contractors and staff. We also committed to the maintaining of delivery and repair services and continue to provide these to our client’s homes. This may be subject to change in the near future following government recommendations.
Deliveries are taking place in (including contactless deliveries/following COVID-safe practices).
All other states, COVID-19 represents an unprecedented risk management situation. In response to this, Living Edge have affected additional hygiene procedures when conducting business on client’s premises, in line with the Australian Government’s public health recommendations.
- Our Operations staff will contact clients prior to booking to establish the risks to both delivery staff and clients.
- Where possible, we will provide an option for orders to be delivered to your front door or garage without human contact.
- Our delivery teams will maintain social distancing of 1.5m and are committed to heightened levels of staff hygiene such as regular hand cleansing and hand sanitisation.
- We request that all clients wedge open access doors open during the process of delivery to eliminate contact with high traffic surfaces.
- A new pair of disposable gloves be worn by staff for each and every delivery and pick-up. Surgical masks will be worn by all delivery and warehouse staff.
- Customers are advised to use their own pens for providing signatures when required. Where possible, we will use other methods to validate delivery.
- We have educated our staff on potential symptoms of Coronavirus as well as identifying surfaces which may be exposed to high levels of human contact.
- Staff who have identified potential symptoms of COVID-19 will be confined to their homes until symptoms pass or have been tested for COVID-19. We have had no confirmed cases of COVID-19 within our organisation or contractors.
We thank you for your ongoing supportWe remain committed to the care and consideration for best practice acting on the recommendations of local and global authorities.
In the interim, our dedicated team is available to assist you with any queries accommodating to your needs.