During these uncertain times, we have adapted the way we work to ensure we are doing everything we can for the wellbeing of our employees and the general public in all states. We are taking all necessary steps to follow the advice and protocols required to ensure the utmost health and safety practices are followed.
In light of Victoria’s COVID-19 Stage 4 restrictions, we are doing our best to contribute to improving the situation. Our Melbourne showroom is temporarily closed to external clients and consultants, and our employees will resume remote working arrangements.
We are committed to maintaining high quality service and project outcomes, as we demonstrated during our first remote working phase that commenced in March 2020. At that time, we successfully migrated project work and communications out of the physical showrooms and onto digital and online platforms which continue to perform above expectations.
Sydney, Brisbane and Perth showrooms are, at this time, operating per usual while taking precautionary measures. These showrooms are open to the public, no booking required, at one’s own personal discretion.
To ensure our showrooms remain a safe and healthy environment to visit, the following measures have been taken;
- increased cleaning and sanitization of showrooms,
- personal sanitizing stations installed,
- air quality-controlled treatments performed, and
- visitors are offered a fresh surgical mask upon arrival.
Connect with us
Our teams in each state are available through:
- live chat - on our website,
- by virtual appointment (FaceTime, Zoom, Microsoft Teams)
- email and of course phone, so please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Living Edge is committed to the health and safety of our client’s, contractors and staff. We also committed to the maintaining of delivery and repair services and continue to provide these to our client’s homes. This may be subject to change in the near future following government recommendations.
Deliveries are taking place in Melbourne (including contactless deliveries/following COVID-safe practices), please direct any Melbourne delivery enquiries to our Melbourne Operations Co-ordinator Ryan Sachmann.
All other states, COVID-19 represents an unprecedented risk management situation. In response to this, Living Edge have affected additional hygiene procedures when conducting business on client’s premises, in line with the Australian Government’s public health recommendations.
- Our Operations staff will contact clients prior to booking to establish the risks to both delivery staff and clients.
- Where possible, we will provide an option for orders to be delivered to your front door or garage without human contact.
- Our delivery teams will maintain social distancing of 1.5m and are committed to heightened levels of staff hygiene such as regular hand cleansing and hand sanitisation.
- We request that all clients wedge open access doors open during the process of delivery to eliminate contact with high traffic surfaces.
- A new pair of disposable gloves be worn by staff for each and every delivery and pick-up. Surgical masks will be worn by all delivery and warehouse staff.
- Customers are advised to use their own pens for providing signatures when required. Where possible, we will use other methods to validate delivery.
- We have educated our staff on potential symptoms of Coronavirus as well as identifying surfaces which may be exposed to high levels of human contact.
- Staff who have identified potential symptoms of COVID-19 will be confined to their homes until symptoms pass or have been tested for COVID-19. We have had no confirmed cases of COVID-19 within our organisation or contractors.
Thank you for your ongoing support
Over the past six months, we’ve been so impressed by the resiliency and support demonstrated by our partner suppliers around the world. As we know, the situation remains dynamic, and we remain committed to the care and consideration for best practice acting on the recommendations of local and global authorities.
In the interim, our dedicated team is available to assist you with any queries accommodating to your needs.